Get the clarity and insight you need to create a real buzz around your business so that you can show up, get seen, give value in a big way and make more sales.
The IMPACT online workshop offers you the opportunity to carve out much needed CEO time to get clear, focused and strategic about the months ahead so that you can make a true impact on your bottom line.
Learn the skills you need to be confident about your offering, effective in your marketing and to get you and your business visible in a noisy marketplace.
The workshop will be jam packed with not only training, exercises, group work and networking opportunities, but also with inspiration and motivation to build your confidence to help you to lean into your zone of genius!
Two day interactive online workshop
Tuesday 10 November & Wednesday 11 November 2020
Over the two days we will be covering:
Impact on your mindset
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right” (Henry Ford)
Getting your mindset on track is a fundamental foundation of this strategy work, so we’re starting with YOU!
Impact on your customer
Exploring who they are, what their challenges are and how your product or service can best serve them. Learn how to create content which speaks to their needs and makes your offer irresistible.
Impact on your bottom line
Find out the secret behind getting your message seen and by more people, so that you can actually make a difference whilst making more money in your business.
The IMPACT online workshop will help you to create a strategy which works!
There's ONE thing which we all need to be doing in our businesses right now, and that's making an IMPACT.
To get your business SEEN there are some fundamental elements which you need to have in place, and this is what we will be covering in this unmissable interactive workshop.
Are you ready to make an IMPACT in your business?
- You'll come away from this workshop with a clear strategy and the steps you need to take to do just that.
- You'll feel confident about what you are offering and how to pitch it to new potential customers.
- You'll know what you need to do to get visible and start being seen.
- You'll feel inspired, motivated and raring to get going with your new strategy!
A note from me
I’m Erin, founder of The Mumpreneur Collective and your host for this workshop. I will be leading you through the exercises and support that I usually reserve for my private mentoring clients, to help them get laser focused and ready to take consistent focused action, so they can make more impact in their businesses.
I left a career in TV over 12 years ago to find a better work/life balance for my family. Since then I've built 5 businesses, lived in two countries, and raised two active little boys. Now I help women like you to build and scale successful businesses on their terms.
Having dedicated time and support to help you devise a plan that suits both you and your business
Having clear, specific steps to take that are easy to follow, so they don't feel overwhelming.
Someone to hold you accountable while you implement the strategy so you can see the results in your business faster.
#1- Two x 2 hour Zoom workshops
to support you in building a strategy that will get your business seen and your message heard
#2- Access to a private Facebook group for the event
to connect with other attendees and keep you accountable
#3- A fillable Workbook to accompany the event
keep all your notes from the event in one place so you can refer back to your strategy time and time again.
#4- Four weeks of continued business support
in The Cocoon to help you implement your strategy, to include:
- A 20 minute 1:1 call with Erin
- A 2 week Instagram challenge to help you get visible on social media
- A one hour Marketing coaching call to ask questions and get feedback
- A one hour Member Networking Call to meet fellow mums in business
- Access to 60+ video training in business & personal development
How do I know if this is right for me?
It's perfect for you if:
- You're ready to stop spinning your wheels and wasting time
- You want your next steps strategically planned out with expert guidance
- You're overwhelmed by doing this on your own and wish you had someone to bounce ideas off
- You find yourself paralyzed with overwhelm and procrastination
- You want your message to be seen and heard by more people
- You enjoy surrounding yourself with other awesome women in business
It's not for you if:
- You aren't ready to take the necessary steps to move your business to the next level
- You're not willing to invest in the support you need to save time and prevent making mistakes
- You're not willing to carve out CEO time to focus on business growth
- You want to keep procrastinating, being unproductive and be in the same place with your business this time next year, not having made any progress
Do I have to attend live?
Do I need to be a mum?
What if the kids are off school?
How does the 4 weeks of business support work?