Take back control in 2021, and be the leader your business needs you to be.
At The Mumpreneur Collective we’re tackling 2021 one school term at a time.
I’m holding three IMPACT workshops spread throughout the year, where you can join an experienced business mentor (me) and other mumpreneurs, so you can:
- Give yourself time to reflect, re-assess and plan
- Challenge your thinking and to offer inspiration and ideas to help shape your strategy
- Leave feeling uplifted, clear & focused
Here's what each session will look like....
in the core principles of business. Each event will have a focus but will touch on a range of topics - marketing, sales, strategy, social media, visibility, customer service and more. For example, in January we will be focusing on planning - defining your goals, setting your boundaries and creating a strategy for promotions throughout the year.
2. Workbook Exercises
providing you with the opportunity to put your learnings into the context of your own business.
3. Mini-Mastermind Group Work
benefit from the collective - discuss your challenges, get new ideas and inspiration from others
4. Follow-up Support
enjoy two optional check-in calls to discuss your progress with your fellow attendees.
I held the first IMPACT workshop in November, and the feedback was so positive, I decided to run three events in 2021.
Attendees came away with some truly lightbulb moments. Many realised what has been holding them back, and how to overcome it, some decided they needed to make significant changes within their business to get back to their original vision, and others realised that their ideal customer was not who they thought it was, and this revelation suddenly made everything seem clear!
Not only do these events attract incredible women, but the vibe and the energy is palpable, creating an amazing place for people to feel transformed by new perspectives and realisations.
Are you ready to make an IMPACT in your business?
- You'll come away from these workshops with a clear strategy and the steps you need to take to do just that.
- You'll feel confident about what you are offering and how to pitch it to new potential customers.
- You'll know what you need to do to get visible and start being seen.
- You'll feel organised, strategic and in control.
- You'll feel inspired, motivated and raring to get going with your new strategy!
Having dedicated time and support to help you devise a plan that suits both you and your business
Having clear, specific steps to take that are easy to follow, so they don't feel overwhelming.
Someone to hold you accountable while you implement the strategy so you can see the results in your business faster.
What's included in each workshop
#1- A 3 hour training workshop on Zoom
to support you in building a strategy that will get your business seen and your message heard
#2- 2 x optional 45 minute group check-in calls after the workshop
to help you keep the momentum up after the event and have accountability with other attendees (this is optional)
#3- A fillable Workbook to accompany each event
keep all your notes from the event in one place so you can refer back to your strategy time and time again.
#4 - Access to a private pop up Facebook group for the event
to connect with other attendees, network and ask questions
#5 - Two weeks of continued business support
in The Cocoon to help you implement your strategy (for those not already members)
IMPACT was full of lightbulb moments. It was great to be able to journal inner thoughts on specific topics and then breakout into small groups to discuss our findings, listen to others and learn from it all. This workshop is not only inspiring but fun too! Thank you Erin for organising such a fab event.
Great value, very friendly and supportive session, with lots of practical exercises to help you think clearly about taking your business forward. Erin’s enthusiasm, knowledge and genuine care for the group is outstanding.
Impact was at an amazing time for me in the rollercoaster of running a business in the pandemic. Erin’s event was so uplifting and her energy is so supportive. It challenged me to think about how I can move my business forward while feeling I have the support and encouragement of an incredible tribe.
A note from me
I’m Erin, founder of The Mumpreneur Collective and your host for these workshops. I will be leading you through the exercises and support that I usually reserve for my private mentoring clients, to help them get laser focused and ready to take consistent focused action, so they can make more impact in their businesses.
I left a career in TV over 12 years ago to find a better work/life balance for my family. Since then I've built 5 businesses, lived in two countries, and raised two active little boys. Now I help women like you to build and scale successful businesses on their terms.
Dates for IMPACT
- Workshop - Tuesday 19 January 9.30am-12.30pm GMT plus optional lunchtime networking
- Check-in call #1 - Thursday 21 January 10am-10.45am GMT (optional)
- Check-in call #2 - Thursday 28 January 10am-10.45am GMT (optional)
- Workshop - Tuesday 11 May 9.30am-12.30pm BST plus optional lunchtime networking
- Check-in call #1 - Thursday 13 May 10am-10.45am BST (optional)
- Check-in call #2 - Thursday 20 May 10am-10.45am BST (optional)
- Workshop - Tuesday 21 September 9.30am-12.30pm BST plus optional lunchtime networking
- Check-in call #1 - Thursday 23 September 10am-10.45am BST (optional)
- Check-in call #2 - Thursday 30 September 10am-10.45am BST (optional)
How do I know if this is right for me?
It's perfect for you if:
- You're ready to stop spinning your wheels and wasting time
- You want your next steps strategically planned out with expert guidance
- You're overwhelmed by doing this on your own and wish you had someone to bounce ideas off
- You find yourself paralyzed with overwhelm and procrastination
- You want your message to be seen and heard by more people
- You enjoy surrounding yourself with other awesome women in business
It's not for you if:
- You aren't ready to take the necessary steps to move your business to the next level
- You're not willing to invest in the support you need to save time and prevent making mistakes
- You're not willing to carve out CEO time to focus on business growth
- You want to keep procrastinating, being unproductive and be in the same place with your business this time next year, not having made any progress