How to use Zoom for training, classes, meetings and callsMar 24, 2020
Now is the time to get your business online, and Zoom is a great free tool which allows you to run your classes, meetings, training and consultancy calls online, without the need for in-person meetups.
On the free package you can have unlimited time for 1:1 calls, and up to 40 minutes for 3 or more people. However it's not too pricey to upgrade if you want to run longer classes for multiple people.
The features that you can use this with video software include:
- Being able to share your screen, for example with a PowerPoint presentation if you are teaching
- Muting participants if you have lots of people on a call
- Recording the meeting so you can download it as an MP4 afterwards, send it to your clients, upload on to your website or YouTube etc
- Breaking people in to small 'rooms' to chat to each other
- Live chat with the participants on the call, either as a group or individual people
I've created this video to walk you through how to use it.
[I've used useloom.com to record my screen which is another cool free tool, but is also the reason you can't see me on the Zoom screen as Loom was already using the camera!]
I hope it answers your questions but feel free to drop me an email if you need more help! [email protected]
If you would like access to more support to help you keep the momentum going in your business during this challenging time, check out The Cocoon online business club and enjoy a free 10 day trial here.
Membership includes access to over 60+ video masterclasses, experts on hand to give you bespoke advice, and a highly engaged vibrant community of over 100 mums in business.
Get more tips & inspiration for mums in business!
Join our newsletter now
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.